What are day-in-the-life shoots?
Day-in-the-life shoots capture a snapshot in your life as a family, one that seems often mundane now will be full of nostalgia and love in future years. This is authentic, completely unscripted, emotive photography - also known as documentary family photography.
Documentary photography is completely different to traditional family photography. You won't be posing or following instructions, I simply follow your family and capture your family day, however mundane or exciting that day is. I capture the full breadth of emotions and the personality of your family in all it's details over the course of either a half-day or full-day shooting.
Slice-of-life PACKAGE : weekdays £200 / weekends £250
HALF day-in-the-life PACKAGE : weekdays £300 / weekends £450
FULL day-in-the-life PACKAGE : weekdays £500 / weekends £700
Your day-in-the-life session fee includes :
- Digital Welcome Guide to help plan and prepare for your shoot
- A pre-shoot consultation on the phone or in-person to plan your session
- 12 hour photo coverage (full day) or 5 hour photo coverage (half-day) or 2 hours coverage (slice-of-life)
- The full set of artistically edited high resolution digital negatives in a beautiful wooden USB presentation box -
- You can expect 30+ images for Slice-of-life, 60+ images for half day, or 100+ for full day shoot.
- A video portrait of some of your moments (half-day & full-day only)
- Presentation box also includes a collection of 4×6 images from your session.
Want to learn more?
If you think this style of photography might suit your family, or are just curious to learn more... leave your details below and I'll email you further information.